Re: Modern Gentleman

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Modern Gentleman
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 22:16:06 -0500
> I REALLY like my recently acquired Miata.  I'm planning to sell the
> Midget.  The Miata is that good.  Several listers own both and can
> attest to the Miata.

Dunno that it is THAT good. I have a 1972 Midget, Trish has a 1990
Miata. She loves her car and I love mine. I am a contributing member
of both clubs. My Midget generally beats almost all of the Miatas at
the Miata autocrosses unless they are supercharged or turboed. I am
more comfortable in my Midget than in the Miata. Having said that, I
am seriously contemplating selling my 2002 GTi and getting a 1994
or 1995 Miata as my daily driver.
David Lieb