Re: Air/fuel ratio monitors

To: "derf" <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Air/fuel ratio monitors
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 09:11:50 -0700
Though I have the MST BTM6 with boost retard, its in a drawer until a later
date.  Without a wastegate, I monitor boost with the boost gauge and back
off a bit if boost goes over 10lbs.  I've filed a needle that leaves me rich
under virtually all conditions, but most especially at high throttle
settings.  I burn only premium, and for a fun weekend drive, I've begun
adding toulene as well.

Glen