Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye original paint

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>, "B- Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye original paint
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 23:24:05 -0400
But that could also mean that several of those OEW Bugeyes at LotO
were all painted with Dupont Whimbledon white.

You know, because thier owners heard that Dupont Whimbledon is
close match from several other owners.  And they certainly did'nt want to
stand out, better to stick with the norm.

That's the worry...the collective version of what is OEW....
You know, that OEW we all come to know and love...

I''ll tell ya what., if someone in OEW parks next to me and tells me my
color is wrong...
They better have a little patch of original OEW on their car to show me.
Cause I got a little patch to show them!

So far all I hear is Busters gotta patch, and I look foward to the day where
we may compare.

Buster, Does Whimbledon white match your original OEW patch?