Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye original paint

To: "'pdxpete'" <pdx.pete@verizon.net>, "'Bill L'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye original paint
From: "B- Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 00:17:03 -0700
Pdxpete and Bill L wrote:   "What i don't get is what freaking difference
does it make?"

Beats the snot outta me!   I just wanted a car that *looked* like mine did
when I bought it.  New.   I suspect only those with the money to throw into
concours really care.   Personally, I don't care if an owner paints it
Martian green like the one with the big "key" turning around.l    I like
that idea.   I wonder how he made it, and if it could be done easily.   My
grandson, to whom I introduced the Sprite last week,  and who now covets it,
would really go berserk if I had one of those!

The most important thing about these cars is that owners ENJOY them, and
they are kept on the road!

Buster