Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye original paint

To: "'Brad Fornal'" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye original paint
From: "B- Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 11:43:28 -0700
Brad Fornal wrote:   "But they are NOT for the road. They are to fix up, and
hide away from the sun and rain, until the price of them SKYROCKETS!
Then you will be rich, RICH I TELL YOU!!!!"

Damn!   When you forget to follow the wonderful example of Frank Clarici who
keeps his hidden away from sight on a trailer in their plastic cocoon until
concours judging day, you can get carried away by the joy and exuberance of
driving down the road with the wind in your hair and bugs on your teeth!   I
apologize.

Buster