Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - Kitchen Appliances

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - Kitchen Appliances
From: "Heard Saxon" <heard@datatrontech.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 10:18:55 -0500
Rick,
Can only speak about Bosch dishwashers.  I've owned 2.  The first for about
10 years or so.  The second I bought about 3 years ago when building a new
house.  Both were ultra quiet and never had an issue with either one.  Both
of mine had drying cycles.  What they don't have (I think) is heater
elements in the base.  They are not cheap.  I think I paid about $600 for
the first one when the common brands were $300 bucks or so and I paid $1400
for this last one.  I'm not looking forward to replacing my 20 year old
Maytag washer but when I do, I'll be staying away from the big box stores.

Heard