[Spridgets] No LBC - Kitchen Appliances

Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC - Kitchen Appliances
From: 72spridget at gmail.com (David Lieb)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 09:10:54 -0600
> We purchased a Bosch dishwasher some years ago, primarily because it was
> quiet.. REAL quiet!  Couldn't tell it was on QUIET!  However, it has
started
> making noise so that doesn't last forever.  Also, it doesn't have a drying
> cycle, you just open the door and wait.  My wife doesn't like this but I
> don't care.

I got a Bosch about 8 years ago and it has been great. There was some
kind of a recall on it, so the factory paid for a guy to come out to
the house and replace some part. The drain hose also split once, but
that was probably my fault (it is hard to guide it into a good
location as you slide the unit into place). I agree with Mrs Lester
that it would be better if it actually had a drying cycle or at least
vented itself when it was done. As it is,, if there is anything in
there that can rust or corrode, it will. Overall, we are quite happy
with it. But then, we are still using the the 1966 edition Maytag
washer and dryer that are original from when the house was built...
Avocado Green!
David L