Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - Kitchen Appliances

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC - Kitchen Appliances
From: Jay <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 07:27:47 -0800 (PST)
I don't think Hieronymous Bosch has the only quiet unit on the market (but I
have to admit that his art was pretty wild.).

When we finished our basement and added a second kitchen in 1998 we bought a
$300 GE. We are used to it now, but when it was new it was so quiet, we didn't
think it was running.

$1,000 and more for a dishwasher is unnecessary unless you are the wife of a
hedge-fund manager.

PS Since I have responded to this thread from a desktop computer and not a GPS
enabled device, no one knows where I am, let alone me.

jay fishbein
somewhere in the usa