[Spridgets] L(A)JC

Subject: [Spridgets] L(A)JC
From: kk7ss at frontier.com (Dave KK7SS)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 16:08:23 +0000 (UTC)
My 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid - not baby'ed!
1) Worst mpg on one tank of gas = 39mpg - in winter on snow/ice with studded
M/S tires
2) Best mpg on one tank of gas = 51 mpg - in summer on LRR Dunlop SP31's
Been using siped Toyo's for two years.
3) Average mpg at 58,000 miles = 43.5 mpg

I'll not break even but I'm putting less than half as much of my money into the
oil company's coffers than I used to with my previous daily driver  ;-))

Dave G  KK7SS
DN06ig

'65 Sprite - in process
'76 Midget - driver