[Spridgets] April 11th

To: "Spridgets@autox.team.net" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] April 11th
From: David Woerpel via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 15:09:25 -0500
Howdy folks,

Hope all is well with list members, that's you too Mark!  Assume people
have been getting a lot of work done on their cars during this period of
"house arrest".  I'm finally getting around to installing a remote
clutch bleeder in the Bugeye.  Too many joints creaking and complaining
contorting myself into the footwell. Does the cellophane under the M/C
screw top work to prevent all the fluid draining out of the M/C?  I
forgot the slave is supplied by a hard line.

Also, I pause today to remember our friend and mentor, Frank. Still have
(always will) the WWFD sticker on my car and tool box. By extension we
remember Paul A.; another mentor and guru in his own right.  Miss you
guys.  You taught us well.

Stay safe, stay home and work on your cars and the endless Honey Do list
our wives keep dreaming up.  Be well friends.

"Pay It Forward"

"It only goes one way"

Dave W
'59 :{)