Re: [Spridgets] Aluminum Radiators

To: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Aluminum Radiators
From: Ron Soave via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2021 13:34:55 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Your Ron Davis radiator was in a rollover that left it looking like a
parallelogram and the welds have held. Buy American and pay for the quality,
dammit! Chinese low volume stuff isnâ??t repeatable quality, as we all know.

Ron Soave

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/mharc@autox.team.net