Re[2]: Renewed Faith

To: richard.fedorchak@gsfc.nasa.gov, tigers@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re[2]: Renewed Faith
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 96 13:50:41 PST
     Frank;

     -Your point is well taken. I collect all the other stuff, too, or have
     in the past.

     -MY OPINION IS: only if "repro" stuff is "pawned off" as original...
     as the saying goes, buyer beware. Isn't that the reason for the TAC
     program, art & coin appraisers, etc.?If people do their HOMEWORK
     before committing to buy, then you go into the transaction with both
     eyes open.

     -Depending on cost to add to the die, I may leave off all the "AC"
     lettering & "notes" anyway. This just adds to the cost.

     -Previous discussions have gone on about all the other repro. mfg's.
     putting a "mark" on their products...none have from what I hear,
     though I may be wrong.

                                     Phil

Frank Marrone          MK I Tiger B9471116
marrone@wco.com        1966 LTD
                       Series I Alpine  (2.3L powered by Ford)
                       Yamaha Seca 900