Re: Re[2]: Renewed Faith

To: "NICHOLSJ" <nicholsj@oakwood.org>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Renewed Faith
From: marrone@wco.com (Frank Marrone)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 23:06:29 -0700 (PDT)
>     Frank,
>

>        Perhaps I am missing something. Do you collect Tiger air cleaners?
>     Every example you sited:coins, art work, baseballcards etc. are
>     examples of collectors who speculate in the value those items.  If you
>     are a speculator you should notify us so we know were you are coming
>     from.
>

>     Jeff

Uh, excuse me but BS Jeff.  It is obvious you, at least, just don't get it.
I happen to collect stamps and coins for the pleasure they bring.  Not for
their speculative value.  While I would no sooner like to see their value
drop far below what I paid for them as I would like to see air cleaner
prices drop, I don't ever PLAN to sell my stamps or my coins or my Tiger air
cleaner.

You don't know me and you (and a host of others) refuse to consider my
actual point and instead you jump at the chance to flame (at least in
innuendo).  I'm willing to accept that my views are unpopular.  I'll make a
note in my mental ledger about that right next to the one about my views on
close ratio toploaders, the TAC program and squattier rear end gearing.  I
would appreciate it if you keep comments to what your views are on the
subject and not suggest things about what I am about,  at least in this
public forum.

Frank Marrone          MK I Tiger B9471116
marrone@wco.com        1966 LTD
                       Series I Alpine  (2.3L powered by Ford)
                       Yamaha Seca 900