Re: Re[2]: Renewed Faith

To: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com, richard.fedorchak@gsfc.nasa.gov,
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Renewed Faith
From: Dave McDermott <mcdermott_d@WIZARD.COLORADO.EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 17:11:37 -0600
        Phil,
        If you left off the "AC" lettering etc. I and I suspect many others
would not be interested in them. I would not even classify it as a repro air
cleaner then. It would just be an air cleaner that functionally works on a
Tiger. There are already many air cleaners that functionally work as good if
not better than the stock set up but they don't look like the original. If
fact I already have a couple that look very close that don't have the
letters. Those are the ones I would replace with a quality repro. I do not
want to drag out this discussion but just wanted to let you know that from
my perspective the lettering is a show stopper.