Re: that's _darn_ the torpedos :)

To: tigers <tigers@alpine.b17a.ingr.com>
Subject: Re: that's _darn_ the torpedos :)
From: "Ronald W. Young" <0003508532@mcimail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 97 13:21 EST
-- [ From: Ron Young * EMC.Ver #3.2 ] --

I seem to remember that GM got into a lot of trouble in the late 70's or early
80's because they were putting Chevrolet engines in Buicks, Pontiacs, and
Oldsmobiles.  People seemed to lack a sense of humor when they bought a  B,P, or
O and got a Chevrolet engine.  Anyone remember more specific details?
Ron Young