Re[2]: Float Valve Stickies

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re[2]: Float Valve Stickies
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 97 11:38:53 PST
     Anyone run an Edelbrock TORKER on a TIGER? In order to equalize the
     intake runners, the carb sits at about a 20-25 degree offset from
     being perfectly lined up with the centerline of the engine.

     Takes a bit of work to make linkage rods fit the offset, but cables
     work just fine. The TORKER increased low-end and was good for cars
     with mildly-pumped engines, automatics & "high" rear-end ratios.

     Does edelbrock even make the TORKER anymore, or has something newer &
     better replaced it?

                            Phil