Re: Re[2]: Float Valve Stickies

To: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Float Valve Stickies
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 00:13:57 -0500 (EST)
Yeah, Phil,
I had a Torker on a 289 that I had in my cars about 15 years ago with the
offset carb positioning, and it worked very well.
Edelbrock makes a new Torker the I haven't tried, as well as the Performer
289 and Performer RPM- both are good manifolds, but have different RPM
ranges. The 289 from idle to 5500, and the RPM from 1500-6500.
There is another manifold that makes great power that is available from
Weiand- It's called the Stealth.  Makes power from 1000-7000.
Which ever you choose, enjoy!!!
Ray