Re: Fw: locating rear susp

To: "Warwick Jones" <tigers@warwick.powernet.co.uk>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Fw: locating rear susp
From: "Bill and Carol Rogers" <milward@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 19:52:59 -0700
On a suggestion from the Web, I was attempting to move the axle over
slightly (1/8 - 1/16") using the Panhard rod to clear a minor tire rub and
discovered that the panhard rod bracket was failed on the chassis side.
I have traction bars - should I get welded or take it off in time for Big
Bear?
Bill Rogers