Re: Fw: locating rear susp

To: Anita Barrett <anitabrt@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: Fw: locating rear susp
From: Steve Laifman <Laifman@Flash.Net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 22:16:12 +0100

Anita Barrett wrote:

>         A bit more than 33 years late, I think the Watt's Linkage was invented
> by James Watt of the original steam engine fame.
>
> Jim Barrett Tiger II 351C and others

Jim,

The "Watt's Linkage" was born in Los Angeles, as was made world famous by the
riots
and fires.  It is a wonderous site built mostly of discarded garbage.  Now if
you
don't believe this, I believe you simply haven't seen it.

James Watt invented the light bulb.  That's why they come rated with his name.
He
also developed the Cotton Gin.  Most people think that is a machine to take the
seeds from cotton harvest.  Wrong.  It's a great drink.

In case you were thinking of Edison, he invented Don Ameche, who promptly
dropped
sulfuric acid in his lap and called for Sherlock Holmes, quickly.

Alexander Graham Bell, if you remember that name, invented the big Liberty Bell,
named after him, and the Graham cracker.  I am not sure about the "Rag Time
Band",
however.  I hear he stole that.

There.  I hope that straightens out your "new history".

{8->

--
                      < one first win, is all >
                      < you get in this life. >