RE: TE/AE

To: cobmeister@zianet.com
Subject: RE: TE/AE
From: "Parlee, Brad (ED&C,SLS)" <brad.parlee@edc.ge.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 14:27:53 -0400
        Colin, you seem to have forgotten what you wrote:
> Yeah, but... What is Tigers East/ Alpine East?  who take your dues money
> and you
      never hear from them again?  Unless they want more money, of
      course.

> Is it a new club or just that same old bunch of guys
        *       This is not "innocuous" it is condemning to all TE/AE club
members.  I looked up "bunch of guys" in the dictionary and it didn't say
officers
        *       I'm not a officer in this organization. "very well hidden
and oh so silent" or otherwise.
        *       I believe that there is a difference between screwing people
and officers, of a fun club, lacking time or leadership skills - but I am
frustrated by it as you are.
        *       "Shades of Craig Killborn" - Classic show I watch often.

> > Did you ask for your money back? <  "Seems counter-productive to me."
        Probably right.

> > Have you ever tried to run a club and keep a news letter current? <
>   "Clubs are run by groups" - ?but you only meant to condemn the officers?

           "I have certainly answered each and every question that
            was posed to me by a member" - a practice we need at TE/AE

> > Was everyone happy with you, the club, and the newsletter? <
        "No" - should everyone who is unhappy post an E-mail to the list
condemning the whole organization.

> So here are FIVE questions for you, Brad:
> 1.  Why has the TE/AE leadership abdicated their responsibility to run
> the club for the benefit of the membership?   - Time or lack of leadership
> skills - Don't really know.
>
> 2.  When (what date) will the newsletter again be published and mailed
> (none of this "Well, it's at the printers" bull allowed)?  Hmmm- at the
> printers, oops.
>
> 3.  Why has the club leadership refused to address these issues publicly?
        - They know they screwed up and are embarrassed?

> 4.  When did you give up and join the "Oooohhhh! Lets don't rock the boat"
> group? -  Always, on club stuff.  I do not publicly lambaste club people.
> It         drives away members and ensures no one will want the lead
> roles.
>
> 5.  If you didn't like my previous post on the subject of TE/AE
> inactivity, why on earth did you challenge me to answer your questions
> publicly?
         - See #4,  I did not want to leave the list with the impression
that TE/AE was a money grabbing bunch guys who don't care what is said about
them.  To your incorrect point about me "And it is you 'hear no evil, see no
evil, say no evil' - .....I heard evil and responded.

         Colin, what you did was sling mud, which is an over rated way to
raise awareness, achieve very little, and drain the fun out of stuff. -Brad