Brake Rotors

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Brake Rotors
From: Bruce Richards <bruiser@ont.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 19:40:17 -0500
After pulling my wheels to see if I could figure out what is making my
brakes squeak so badly, I discovered that one of the rotors needed
turning.  I took it to NAPA, they said there was enough there to turn
it.  Went to pick them up a few hours later to find about a half inch
spot on one rotor that was below the minimum for turning.  After paying
for the one rotor (the one that really didn't need turning) and not
paying for the other (that did need it), I'm in need of a rotor and some
advice.
 Is there more than one rotor (or type of rotor) I can use?  Which is
best?  Do I go ahead and replace both?  What options do I have for pads?

I appreciate any input,

Bruiser
B9470147 65Tiger