Re: Fraud?

To: rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Fraud?
From: PLRRESTO@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 17:55:39 EDT
Bob, et Listers,

Just for the record, the MK2 in question has never been presented to the STOA
TAC committee for authentication, and to the best of my knowledge, no TAC
inspector has ever even seen this car. Therefore, as far as I am concerned, no
"experts" have examined this vehicle.

Thus, TAC cannot make any statements regarding this car. Even if it turned out
to be an Alger upon inspection, we still would NOT give out information as to
it's true identity to Mr. Miller or anyone else. Norman Miller is only given
information about real Tigers we have authenticated. That's our policy.

So, for any further info about MK2 #523, contact  Mr. Miller himself and maybe
he will give up his sources.

Paul Reisentz
STOA TAC Chairman