Re: Fraud?

To: "Jim Parent" <jparent@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Fraud?
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 22:40:48 -0700
Jim,

Hmmmmm, let me see---we authenticate cars....for what purpose....to know
which ones are not real???
and if we know the ones that are not?? should people not know ?? every other
club does!!!

Ahhhhhh Daaahhhh why else authenticate, certainly not for the TAC people to
play a solitaire game of let's guess the ALGER...(good game by the way for
the fall line up on ABC)..
We want to HELP one another make educated and informed decisions on the
purchase of a car, with cars selling @ $ 30K++ and in a few years who
knows?? Let's find a way to get behind the TAC, get inspectors all over the
planet, and inspectors that will go out to check out a car for a prospective
buyer, sort of like the Shelby club has done for years...TEAM work ....
With some 7000 cars built, and around 3 or only 400 TAC'ed so far, and most
in CA, the process as it is going will be done TAC'ing all the cars in 2127,
and my great great grandson will be at the finale party, to be held on the
Moon, the cite of the 2127 SUNI XXXVIII.

See Ya'         Jan....