Re: Fuel Efficiency

To: Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Fuel Efficiency
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 07:51:34 -0700
Chris,

You are just going to have to start thinking like a Tiger owner. None of us
cares what our gas mileage is at 65-70, only how fast we can get that
speed. Now, let's talk about why those secondaries won't open!!

Bob

At 10:55 PM 9/3/98 -0400, Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com wrote:

>My new Mk1a get 11 miles per gallon on the interstate at about 65-70 mph.
>This seems low to me.  It has a Carter AFB 650 carb that I have not figured
>out how to open the secondaries.  It also have a mild cam.  What is
>"normal".
>
>Thanks,
>Chris
>B382001587LRXFE

Robert L. Palmer
Dept. of AMES, Univ. of Calif., San Diego
rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu
rpalmer@cts.com