Re: Joining Shelby Club?

To: rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu, tartanad@ix6.ix.netcom.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Joining Shelby Club?
From: Fordzrus@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 17:50:09 EST
Norcal shelby welcomes tigers with open arms.When we hosted a party here at
our place for norcal shelby I think we had 17 or 19 Tigers; ask any of those
folks if they felt welcome among Shelby folk. I would guess that our Norcal
Shelby club is preponderantly non-Shelby owners as a matter of fact and all of
our open-track events are open to any Ford-powered vehicle including our big
event, MiniNats which is held over Labor Day. Our Norcal Shelby Club is one of
the most active in all of SAAC National and SAAC National's newsletter
features a classified section for Tigers segregated from the rest of the
shelby stuff. Sorry if I got onto this thread late as we just got back in the
country. Bo.