Re: Harmonic Balancer

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Harmonic Balancer
From: ritchie@mcn.org (Armand & Lorie Ritchie)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 10:32:27 -0700
>Armand, Tym, et Listers,
>
>Anybody out there running the Fluidampr?? Don't know about the 3 vs. 4 bolt
>issue. They have a Web page with some (somewhat biased) FAQ's about
>dampers. Their URL is:
>
>         http://www.vibratech.com/fluidampr.html
>
>TTFN,
>
>Bob

Thanks Bob, for the great web site, that's going in the archive.

On the "Fluid Damper"I think I remember that there may be a clearance
problem with the fluid damper but I could be wrong about that.  I have
heard that the fluid dampers work real good but are expensive.  What do
race cars use?  It seems to me that engines that really tach up there would
need these fluid dampers to keep things balanced.  IMHO.

regards Armand

ritchie@mcn.org
Armand & Lorie Ritchie