Speed in the wind

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Speed in the wind
From: James Barrett <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 23:08:27 -0400
Folks,
        Floyd is scheduled to visit me Tue. and Wed.
Now my questions are:
         If I drive my 351C Tiger II at 140 MPH down
wind in the 155 MPH wind and I stick my hand out the
window will I feel a 15 MPH wind from the rear?

        What milage improvement can I expect when
driving down wind?

        How much wind will I feel when I make a
U turn and go flat out?

        How high has a Tiger flown ( without an
airplane)?

        Do Tigers float well in 20 ft. storm surges?

        Any suggestions for removing salt water from a Tiger.

James Barrett Tiger II 351C and others