RE: Suspension

To: "'Steve Laifman'" <Laifman@Flash.Net>,
Subject: RE: Suspension
From: Chris Thompson <cthompson@rrinc.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 23:48:01 -0500
I use Dan's torque arm kit as mye and only concession to non-originality as
it makes so much difference, and I couldn't get the Traction-Masters at the
time.

After adding some more ponies last spring, I started to get hop again, and
just thought that the setup was more than the bar could handle.  Instead, I
saw that I had popped a bolt off of it.  Replaced, and am back to no-hp

Unfortunately, can't compare with Traction-Masters.  Today, I would
probably go witht the T-M's for the sake of originality, but otherwise
couldn't be happier with what I got from Dan.

Hope this helps...

Chris Thompson
Executive Vice President
Recognition Research, Inc.