Re: Steering wheel

To: <twojohnsons@home.com>
Subject: Re: Steering wheel
From: "tjordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 09:14:44 -0700
Al,

Let me know if you have any other "ill-conceived stock parts" that you want
to make history.  There are probably a couple of us who still us them
occasionally on our Tigers.  Please contact me off the "List", as we don't
need to take up extra bandwidth bothering the "Modified" group.  I may even
offer you more than your "2 cents".

Lookin' for parts in all the wrong places,

Tim

P.S.  You would'nt happen to have a Rootes Jet Fire Extinguisher?