Re: Steering wheel

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steering wheel
From: geewhiz <geewhiz@inreach.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 09:42:15 -0700
I had a LeCarra wheel in my MkI, and I elected to retain the telescoping
feature.  This means that the horn must be located somewhere else, because the
center of the wheel is used by the telescoping knob.  I put a button in the
unused spot on the column collar, opposite of the signal stalk.  It looked like
a factory installation.

Photo here: http://www.bob2000.com/tigerint01.jpg

Gerard

--
Change your own oil?  Want to save money and help
the Earth?  You need BOB!  http://www.BOB2000.com

Fast Fords, ATV's, & A Moving Tribute to My Late Father
Personal Homepage: http://www.bob2000.com/4277.htm

I delete old emails.  Be sure to quote our previous correspondence!