Re: J.C. Whitney Product Question..

To: drmayf@teknett.com, jyturbo@yahoogroups.com, land-speed@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: J.C. Whitney Product Question..
From: MrZAG57@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 20:47:18 EST
In a message dated 11/17/2001 8:28:12 PM, drmayf@teknett.com writes:

<< There
                         is a small door on the side street of the building
labeled "J. C.
                        Whitney", and is only catalog sales to "white bread"
people who wouldn't
                        buy from foreigners like the Warshowskies sound.
Been there forever.
                       They also put out a Warshowskie catalog, which is
mostly identical, if
                       not larger, and sometimes cheaper. Quality like Pep
Boys.
                         --
                      Steve Laifman

Again, thanks to all!

mayf >>

Man o Man o Man, All of my Polish friends are rolling in their graves !!!

1). JC Whitney has HUGE warehouse multiplex ( 200,000 sq ft? ) near LaSalle
Illinois just off of I-39 and Illinois 6.

2). Warshawsky's has a number of stores, one being here in Rockford,
Illinois. They specialize in custom exhausts and trailering equipment.

3). Whitney bought out the Warshawsky catalogue business years ago.

ZAG