Re: J.C. Whitney Product Question..

To: "List Tiger" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: J.C. Whitney Product Question..
From: "Charlton" <charlton@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 12:16:16 -0600
No surprise they went bankrupt.  Their ability to conduct business was very
poor in those days.  I ordered parts in 1976 for my 240,000-mile BMW 2002
and waited for months for my order to arrive.  I didn't trust them to get an
order right for many years after that; perhaps my experience kept me from
getting gigged in the bankruptcy.  They seem to operate well enough now,
although their accuracy in filling orders is still not perfect in my
experience.

Strange how for many years they wouldn't let you know the brand of stuff
they were selling.  With today's catalog, I know I'm getting "Hott Wirez"
neon accent lighting (visible 3/4 mile away) for my Tiger!
Duncan
B9473116