Re: Tiger wheel mounting.

To: Kathy and Erich Coiner <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Tiger wheel mounting.
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 10:04:49 -0800
Erich,

It shouldn't matter which two holes you use, as they are supposedly all
drilled on a bolt circle determined by the wheel rim. Any hole should be
in the same relationship.  Mine are the same way, and I never considered
that the barrel lugs with the large washers may not be centering the
wheel with the axle center. Something I can easily check with the wheel
jacked up and a brick and bent coat hanger wire pointing at the rim
edge. Of course a dial indicator and stand would be a lot better.

This design approach is commonly used, so there must be industrial
knowledge on the subject.

Steve
--
Steve Laifman