Re: Help Needed

To: DJoh797014@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help Needed
From: JHMEARSRN@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 06:16:40 EDT
   I know a lot of the guys swear by Petronix but I've had two fail on me.
Both times
the Petronix unit was about a year old and on very hot days.  Until you have
rolled to
a stop on a Calif. freeway with cars blasting by you at 80 miles an hour 18
inches away, you haven't really felt fear.  Remember Eddie Murphy trying to
run across the
freeway in "Bowfinger"?  The towtrucks aren't real happy there either.  My
advice
would be to carry a spare Petronix or your old points set with you if you
switch to
the Petronix.

John Mears
B9471072