Re: Help Needed

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help Needed
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 19:25:56 -0700
Well, my first thought is water in the gas. Was this a busy service station
where you fueld up or an off the beaten path place. In any case check the
fuel. Take the top off the carb and clean it out. Might have to take the
carb off and clean out the main and idel jets. My 2 cents... Oh and is the
fuel pump working? I had a session with mine abiout 30 years ago when I had
to raise the old batter box door and whang the fuel pump every several
hundred feet to get home...

mayf, the red necked ignorant desert rat in Pahrump...