Re: Desktop Dyno Fun

To: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@attbi.com>, <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>,
Subject: Re: Desktop Dyno Fun
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 17:29:26 -0800
Interesting! Have you all looked at my web site? I have an analysis of rod
ratio for lots of items there. My conclusion is that it really doesn't do an
awful lot for you unless you are a ProStock crew chief looking for the last
once of torque.  Look at: http://www.teknett.com/pwp/drmayf/analyses.htm

mayf