RE: Desktop Dyno Fun

To: "'DrMayf'" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: RE: Desktop Dyno Fun
From: "Frank Marrone" <itswonderful@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 18:11:21 -0800
DrMayf,

For what it is worth, the users manual for the desktop dyno software
says that it does not consider rod ratio as an input because the
designers of the program feel it does not effect power output.  I have
seen a lot of arguments both ways with the "it doesn't help power" side
having a slight advantage.  Everybody agrees it has a lot to do with
cylinder wall loading and hence directly influences red line.

Frank