Oil Filter Adapter

Subject: Oil Filter Adapter
From: FunbeamChuck <FunbeamChuck@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 12:01:10 -0400
I just purchased a Ford Racing Oil Filter Adapter Item #379-M-6880-A50 from
Jegs for $49.99 ($58.98 Incl Handling).
http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=33773&prmenbr=
361 I've tried several ways to get it to fit, but it appears that my LAT Oil
Pan (Aluminum Tiger) has a lip on it that prevents me from screwing the Oil
Filter (FL-1) on the adapter. Am I doing something wrong? Has anyone else
with the Tiger Oil Pan had the same problem? The Funbeam is a 260, stock,
and stock exhaust manifold.

Thanks for the assistance.

Also, does anyone have an Exxon Type Tiger Tail I might be able to acquire,
or know where I can got one, or more? Mine is getting quite grubby and after
repeated washings it's in need of replacement... Thanks...

All the Best,
FunbeamChuck
B382001278
THE FUNBEAM