Re: Dr. Gas

To: Frank Marrone <itswonderful@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Dr. Gas
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 08:54:02 -0800
Frank, and Tigers,

Not sure, exactly, what all the X over variations you mention are, but a
standard X-over was documented, and illustrated by Larry Paulick in his
TigersUnited.com article "High Performance Tiger Exhaust System".  Larry
went with even larger than 2" exhaust, but the solution works well with
one that does not require frame pass through alterations in a 2" size.

See the article and pictures, written in April, 2001 on:

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/PaulickExhaust/pt-PaulickExhaust1.asp

We have been having some server problems, and are using some slower gear
awaiting upgrade, so excuse any delays.  It is working.

Steve

--
-----

Steve Laifman