Re: Restoring a Car or other Vehicle

To: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>, drmayf@teknett.com,
Subject: Re: Restoring a Car or other Vehicle
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 20:07:34 -0800 (PST)
I'm good with "restification", though "resto-mod" is being used quite a
bit by the broad car collector community.

I think the term "frame-off" is mistakely used when they mean
rotisserie (perhaps because it's easier to spell) or to convey that it
is 100% completely restored (restified???).

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250