Re: Restoring a Car or other Vehicle

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>,
Subject: Re: Restoring a Car or other Vehicle
From: <arado7@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 08:44:35 -0500
My Tiger is maintained as close to the original as I can do it. The tires
are radial, the exhaust is S/S. I believe it is more difficult to retain
originality than to modify. My last significant expense was for an original
air cleaner..cost me $400. Took me 20 years to find. The breather cap was
easier. I have no problems with the original 260 engine for it has adequate
power for me and does not over heat with the original radiator . Mobil 1 and
Dot 5, although not original, preserves it since rebuild in 86.  Regards,
Gary  B9472283