RE: Throttle cable

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Throttle cable
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:04:34 -0800
David,
 At first I thought Steve was talking about a round thin disk about the size
and thickness of a quarter welded near the bottom of the arm the cable
attaches to. There is a small nut welded to the bellhousing tunnel about
3/4" off the large access hole at about the 4 o'clock position. Threaded
into the nut is a small bolt. I then realized that was a stop for pedal rest
at idle.
But then I looked at your reference in the manual. On closer look I saw two
nuts welded on the outside of the housing near where the pedal moves to
under full throttle. I'm going to look through my box of parts from the PO
and see if I have one. I recall seeing something like it and wondering what
it was. If I find it I can trace it out and send it to you.
Tom