Re: Throttle cable

To: "sosnaenergyconsulting" <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: Throttle cable
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 07:54:10 -0800
Well,
You have to remove the stop to change carpet.  While its out it gets
lost/forgotten and then the car sell and there you are.
Because it does not cause an immediate faiure most people have no clue that
one was required or desired.
Mine was missing, I asked about it on the list about two years ago and very
generous soul on this list contacted me and said he had an extra that he had
reproduced.  Boy, I was and still am very thankful for his generosity.

Erich