Re: Hardtop Colors

To: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>, Tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hardtop Colors
From: "J. D. Johnson" <j_d_johnson@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 10:50:38 -0700
Go stuff Steve, so we know the hardtops came in black and they told you it
could be ordered to match the color of your car.  I guess that means you
could get one in white.  What in the world do you think the highlighted
text on the attached Rootes brochure means?

JD

  At 10:22 AM 5/21/2005 -0700, Steve Sage wrote:
> From the sales manager at the Rootes dealer, Kramer Motors, in Santa
> Monica, California, where I bought a new  British Racing Green Alpine V
> off the lot, with a black hard top, which I wasn't crazy about at the
> time. They said if I wanted to wait, I could order a car and get the hard
> top the same color as the car. I didn't want to wait another three months
> so I bought it as is.
>
>Steve Sage

hardtop-color-03a.jpg"; x-mac-type="4A504547"; x-mac-creator="4A565752]