RE: And while on the Subject of Clones...

To: "'steve wick'" <srwick@hotmail.com>, <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: And while on the Subject of Clones...
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 20:38:27 -0400
Steve
        Some of this is about ownership, copy write of the name Shelby,
Cobra and whatever.   He has to maintain vigil or the names go into the
public domain.   If he owns the name; then someone has to pay for a license
to produce a product with that name on it.   Its about business and about
legal stuff.

        Some of this has to do with Carroll not wanting his name associated
in any manner with some of the crap that has and is produced.

Ron Fraser