Re: [Tigers] How hot is hot ?

To: Robert Bridgeford <bobbridgeford@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] How hot is hot ?
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:13:56 -0400
I've also heard many times that our engines *like* 210 degrees.  That's
about where I run, and it's never bothered me.

But I've never heard about temp negatively impacting HP, although I
guess it makes sense.  Anybody have more data on that?

Not Tiger-related, but I've been battling overheating in my Lotus
Formula Ford ever since I got it about 3 years ago.  On a 90 degree day,
I often will run up to 230 or 240 degrees.  I would love to blame not
getting the podium on my overheating problems ;-)

Regards,

Chris
B382000331