Re: [Tigers] How hot is hot ?

To: "Duke Samouce" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, "'Steve Ralsten'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] How hot is hot ?
From: "Mike Michels" <mmichels@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 21:22:34 -0700
Steve, Duke's right. Make sure the radiator core isn't clogged. Everything
you need to know is in this article.

I did all of this, plus a leaner coolant mixture (60% distilled water, 40%
antifreeze, even less antifreeze in mild climates). Be sure to use long life
antifreeze like Zerex GL 5, or anything without silicates. Overheating
problems are gone.