Re: [Tigers] Ebay Madness

To: "Cullen McCann" <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Ebay Madness
From: "michael king" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 09:16:24 +1000
>  Plus this guy selling it would have sold
> it to me outside of the auction....if I had agreed to the price, and one
> day
> 1....

I guess you also have to look at the fact that you are doing the wrong thing
too. If it doesnt have a buy it now price and you try and buy it outside the
auction you and the seller are both i nthe wrong.

As for new stff selling for more than its cost.. the traction master cars
are my favourite, i thin the sellers name is hjimports55 or some such..
sells "original" traction masters with an opening bid of $175, i have seen
these go on his auctions for 3-400+... he is buying them from traction
master in USA for 175+35 shipping!