[Tigers] Quarter Window

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Tigers] Quarter Window
From: bob@hermitagewood.com
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 06:59:43 -0700
   I  think I have an original hardtop window (now no longer transparent)
   that  you  could  use  for a pattern, and I'd certainly like to have a
   pair of glass ones.   Let me look tonight and I'll email you directly.

   Also,  I've been on the list since late 90's, albeit under a couple of
   email addresses.

   --Bob

   Bob Burruss

   Madison, AL