Re: [Tigers] Quarter Window

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Quarter Window
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 08:42:58 -0700 (PDT)
Alan (AAA)- I dont remember the car but I do recall that some years back
someone else decided to replace the back window w/ glass. The person had found
a car with the correct curvature and his "glassman" was able to cut it down to
fit. I wasnt on List at that time but Im pretty sure I read the article in a
TE/AE newsletter or an old issue of a CAT newletter. My point is that there
should be someone that knows exactly what model car the rear window came from.
Im sure with todays abilities you can make one from an orginal piece but in
case knowing that it has been done and if someone else remembers who did it
previously will help, I thought I would pass "that" along.
regards, TtT